Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2005 and later
Act! has a few fields that are known as system fields, the contents of which cannot be manually updated. The contents of system fields are automatically generated and updated based on other information that has been entered into your records or historical actions which have happened in the database. The list below describes these system fields:
- Call Attempt/Reach: The date when you last tried to communicate with the contact and recorded a history of the interaction.
- Create Date: The date when you create a record.
- Days Open: Calculated number of days an opportunity has been open since it was created.
- Edited on/By: The date when the information of a contact was last changed, and the user who changed it.
- Email (Latest Activities): The date when you last communicated with the contact via e-mail and recorded a history of the action.
- Letter Sent: The date when you last sent a letter to the contact and recorded a history of the action.
- Meeting: The date when you last met with the contact and recorded a history of the action.
- Phone formatting: U.S. and Canadian phone numbers as (###)-###-####. Phone numbers for other countries are not formatted automatically.
- Record Creator: The name of the person who created the record.
- Total: Calculated based on the product total of an opportunity.
- Weighted (Total): Calculated based on the product total and the probability of closing an opportunity.