Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2010 (v12) and later
The Task List displays information for your scheduled activities. To access the Task List, from the Navbar, click Task List. You can view details, such as type of activity (meeting), date and time, who the activity is scheduled with, the location of the activity, and more.
By default, scheduled activities for all dates, types, and priorities are displayed, but you can filter the list (that is, limit what appears on it). For example, you can limit it to only show meetings scheduled in the current week. The status bar shows the number of activities in the list, based on the filters applied. Use the scroll bars to view the list.
From the Task List, some of the actions you can do include:
- Export it to Microsoft Excel
- Print it.
- Scheduling and clearing activities.
- View your Outlook® activities and tasks (if you synchronize your Outlook calendar).
- Filter to display other users' public activities (if you share a database with other users).
- Create a lookup of contacts the activities are scheduled with. Use this lookup to send e-mails or documents to the contacts before a meeting or call.
- Sort to show the activities in a particular order.
- Customize it by adding, removing, or moving columns, changing fonts and colors, and so on.
For information about how to use the Task List, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to use the Task List in Act!