Issue: "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding..." When Attempting to Run Tasks From ACT! Diagnostics
To resolve this issue you will want to increase the timeout values for actdiag.
- Close ACT! Diagnostics.
- Browse to the ACT! installation folder. The default location is:
- Sage ACT! Pro and Sage ACT! Premium: C:\program files\act\act for windows
- Sage ACT! Premium for Web: C:\program files\act\act for web
Note: For 64-bit Operating Systems, follow the path C:\program files (x86)\...
- Open ActDiag.exe.config with notepad.
- Locate ConnectionTimeout.Default and increase the value to 90.
- Save and close ActDiag.exe.config.
- Open ACT! Diagnostics and continue running your tasks.