Question: How do I revoke Act! Google integration access from my Google account?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2013 and later
Third Party: Google
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Google or other third-party programs or services. For additional assistance with Google account settings, refer to Google’s help documentation.
- Login to your Google account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your profile picture or email address, then click Manage Your Google Account.
- Click the Security option from the menu on the left.
- Scroll down until you find the option Google apps with account access and click Manage Access.
- Select Act! Google Integration, click Remove access, then click OK when prompted to confirm.