Additionally, when viewing in the Windows Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features option, Act! is not listed.
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2012 and later
This can occur if there is an entry remaining in the Windows registry from a previous installation of Act!.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run dialog
- Type regedit, then press Enter
- Create a backup of the Windows Registry. For more information, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to back up the Windows Registry
- Depending on your operating system (OS) type, navigate to one of the following areas in the Windows Registry:
64-bit OS: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node
32-bit OS: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
- Locate and delete the folder ACT
- Close the registry and attempt to install Act!