Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2008 and later
- Click Tools > Define Fields
- In the Create, edit, or delete fields screen, under “View fields for:”, select the field type you wish to link a drop-down list to
- Select a field from the list and click Edit field, or click Create a new field
Note: If you are creating a new field, you will need configure additional options not covered in this article. For detailed information regarding creating fields, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to create and manage database fields in Act!
- Under “Customize field behavior”, enable the “Use drop-down list” option
- Select the desired drop-down list, then click Next
- Click Finish to save the changes