So that you can use Microsoft Outlook as your email client in conjunction with Act! Premium for Web, you must download and install the integration software.
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium for web
- Open Act! via the web client and log in to any database.
- Open the Tools menu, choose Preferences then click the E-mail tab.
- Within the Microsoft Outlook integration area, click Download.
- To continue, click Run.
- To continue, click Run then click OK.
- To continue, click OK then click Run.
- Close Microsoft Outlook then to continue, click Next.
- To accept the default location, click Next or to change the destination, click Browse, locate the required folder, click OK then click Next.
- To complete the installation, click Finish.
You have now downloaded and installed the files required for Microsoft Outlook integration.