How do I reset the Google Integration settings remove my Google account information from my Act! database preference table?
Product Family: Act!
Products: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2013 (v15) and later
- Ensure any shared database users are logged out of Act! and lock the database. For instructions on locking the database, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How do I lock or unlock an Act! database?
Note: Failure to make sure other users are logged out can result in the Google Integration settings failing to reset
- Close Act!
- On your keyboard, press the Windows Key + R to bring up the Run dialog
- In the Run dialog, type actdiag then press Enter
- Click Databases > Database Details List (or Database List in Act! v18.0 and earlier)
- Locate the database currently assigned to integrate with Google, then click the gray box next to it to highlight it
- Right-click the database and select Reset Database Preferences
- Check the box for Delete Preferences based on this keyword
- In the field below, type _GI_
- Click OK then, when the completion notification appears, click OK again
Note: This process will not revoke Act! Google Integration access to your Google account. To do this, please see the following knowlegdebase article:
How to revoke Act! Google Integration access from your Google account
Answer ID How to revoke Act! Google Integration access from your Google account