Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
• If you use remote databases, the host machine and all remote machines must apply the same Hot Fix in order to retain synchronization
• Hot Fixes are cumulative, meaning that the latest Hot Fix contains any previous Hot Fixes that were released, so there is no need to download and install each one separately
• Only apply the Hot Fix for your version of Act!. To determine your version of Act!, refer to the following Knowledgebase article:
What Version and Build of Act! Do I Have?
Answer ID How can I tell what version and build of Act! I have?
Downloading and Installing the Update
1. Ensure you are logged into your computer as a local machine Administrator
2. Ensure Act! and all Microsoft Office applications are closed prior to installing
3. Go to http://www.act.com/support/download-center/
4. Select your version of Act! from the list
5. Look for the appropriate Hot Fix for your version and click Download
Note: Hot Fixes listed with SP in the title require the Service Pack number noted next to the SP in order to install. For example, Sage ACT! 2013 SP1 Hot Fix 4 requires you to install Service Pack 1 (Version number 15.1) before you can install it.
6. When prompted, select the location you would like to download to and click OK
7. Browse to the location you saved the file and double-click it to start the installation
8. When the update finishes, click OK to complete the installation