Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: v18 and later
Integration: Act! Premium Web API, Act! Connect Link
- Swiftpage does not provide support for Zapier or other third-party services or apps. For information on using the apps found on Zapier, refer to https://zapier.com/help/
- If you are not an Act! Premium Cloud subscriber, the steps below require that the Act! Premium Web API has been configured on your webserver, or that the Act! Connect Link has been installed on your database server. For more information about the Act! Premium Web API or the Act! Connect Link (available for Act! Premium v18.2 and later), refer to one of the knowledgebase articles below:
What is the Act! Web API?
Answer ID What is the Act! Web API?
Frequently Asked Questions about Act! Connect Link
Answer ID Frequently Asked Questions about Act! Connect Link
- While logged into your Zapier account, click your name in the top-right, then select Connected Accounts
- In the Connect a new account… field, type Act!, then select Act! Premium
- In the Username field, type your Act! Premium database username
- In the Password field, type your Act! Premium database password
- In the Database Name field, enter the case-sensitive name of the Act! Premium database that you log into
Note: If you're not sure, this information is displayed in the drop-down menu on the login page for your database if using Act! Premium (access via web), or in the top-left corner of the Act! Program if using Act! Premium for Windows. You must enter this as shown.
- In the URL field, enter the appropriate URL, depending on how you use Act!:
- Act! Premium (access via web) or Act! Premium Cloud: Enter the URL you use to access your database, excluding any information that may fall after *.com. For example, if you access your database at https://example.com/apfw, then enter https://example.com
- Act! Premium for Windows (v18.2 and later): Logged into Act! from the server, click Act! Connect in the Navbar on the left side of the screen. Use the URL at the top of the page. This cannot be obtained from a workstation.
- Click the Yes, continue button to test the connection and connect the two accounts