- Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the login page for ACT! Premium for Web. (Contact your ACT! Premium for Web administrator for your Web page)
- Login to your ACT! Premium for Web database.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Preferences. The Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears.
- Click Date and Time. The Date and Time Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears:
- Use the drop-down list to set the Short date style or Long date style in the Date section.
- Use the drop-down list to set the Time style in the Time section.
- Use the drop-down list to set the Time zone in the Time zone settings for activities section.
The Time Zone feature allows you to shift the time of Activities and Alarms when you are logged in as a Web User. This setting is available in the Preferences. You can also added this to the main window so you can change the setting easily. This feature will allow you to adjust the time of all Activities your are viewing. You can see when Activities are scheduled for other users based on their time zone that you have permissions to view.
Enabling the Show time zone reminder when I log on option will cause the following information message to appear when you logon.
Note: This setting is displayed when you are viewing either the Activity tab or any Calendar view. It is located at the bottom of the window:
- Once you have made the needed changes for your customization; click OK to save or click Cancel to discard your changes.
Answer ID: User Preferences Settings in ACT! Premium for Web