Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v16 and later
Cause: This problem may be caused by the default Decimal Symbol configured in Windows.
- Close Act!
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R.
- In the Run dialog, type "control intl.cpl" without the quotes, and click OK
- Click the Formats tab and click Additional settings...
- Click the Numbers tab
- In the Decimal symbol field:
- If you find a dot, replace it by a comma
- If you find a comma, replace it by a dot
- Click OK to exit the Customize Format window
- Click OK to exit the Region and Language windows
- Open Act! to test