Question: How do I search for Contacts in Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
1. Open the Act! Companion app, and go to the Contacts section, either by tapping the icon at the bottom of the screen, or by using the act! menu in the top left corner.
2. When viewing your Contact List, tap the Search field at the top.
3. You can choose which field to search in by tapping the filter icon. After choosing the field you would like to use, tap Save.
4. Next, type your search criteria in the Search field, then tap the Magnifying Glass button.
5. Act! Companion will search your database and display the results in a list.
6. Tap the small x icon at the end of your search term to return to a full list of your contacts
7. You can also use the filter button to change how the Contact list is sorted, either alphabetically, or by date created.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion