- Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the login page for ACT! Premium for Web. (Contact your ACT! Premium for Web administrator for your Web page)
- Login to your ACT! Premium for Web database.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Preferences. The Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears.
- Click Startup. The Startup Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears:
- Click the Default startup view drop-down and click the view you would like
ACT! Premium for Web to start at. You can choose from one of the following
- Contact Detail
- Contact List
- Group Detail
- Group List
- Company Detail
- Company List
- Opportunity List
- Task List
- Daily Calendar
- Work Week Calendar
- Monthly Calendar
- In the Public/Private section you can set if Contacts, Groups, and/or Opportunities are public or private by default. In addition you can choose to set contacts to Limited Access by default. Click the appropriate option from each drop-down.
- You can choose to allow contacts to be linked with their company by enabling the Automatically link new contacts to their company record option.
Click OK to save or click Cancel to discard your changes.
Note: For information on all the available User Preferences, please refer to the following Knowledge Base document:
- Title: User Preferences Settings in ACT! Premium for Web
Answer ID: User Preferences Settings in ACT! Premium for Web