Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web) (Server side only)
Version: 2008 and later
Note: If this is a multi-user database, make sure that the database is not locked due to another user making database modifications or due to maintenance tasks before proceeding with these steps.
If you are unable to unlock the database while logged into the database, you can use the Act! Diagnostics utility on the server to unlock the database by following the steps below:
- On your keyboard, press your Windows key + R
- Type actdiag then press Enter
- Click Databases > Database Details List (or Database List)
- Left-click the gray rectangle on the left side of your database name to select the database
- Right-click the same gray rectangle and choose Unlock database
- Click OK on the confirmation prompt