Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium
Version: 19.0 and later
OS: Windows 7
There is no known cause for this issue.
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. If you require assistance, contact Microsoft or an IT professional.
Follow the steps to confirm if you have the redistributabe package already installed:
- Before clicking either option in the prompt received, open the Windows Control Panel and click Programs and Features or Uninstall a program
- Locate Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable -x86 9.0.21022. If Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable -x86 9.0.21022 is present in the list you should install Act! and click Yes when prompted to continue the installation. If it is not present, continue to step 3
- Download and save to your Desktop the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package from Microsoft here:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
- After you have downloaded the file, locate it on your Desktop and double-click to run it
- Once the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) installation has completed, proceed with the Act! installation