Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: v17 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. If you require assistance, contact Microsoft or an IT professional.
- On your web server, ensure that you have the runtime component for Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 2.0 SP3 for Microsoft .NET installed.
Note: If you do not have this installed, you can download that by going to the link below:
Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 2.0 SP3 for Microsoft .NET
- Browse to the APFWOutlookSrvc folder
Note: By default, this folder is located C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Web\APFWOutlookSrvc
- Locate the web.config file and open it in a text editor
- Go to the
- Uncomment, or add if not present, the following line:
<section name="microsoft.web.services2" type="Microsoft.Web.Services2.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration, Microsoft.Web.Services2, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
- Below the
<configuration>line, add the following section:
- Save and close the Web.config file
- Restart IIS