Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Plus
Note: Custom table columns cannot be edited from a remote database or offline client.
- Login to the database as an Administrator or Manager level user
- Click Custom Tables > Manage Custom Tables
- Select the custom table from the Load Table drop-down
- In the Manage Custom Tables dialog, click Edit Default Columns
- In the Customize Columns dialog, select the Record Type from which you wish to select fields for your column
- In the left-hand pane, click the fields you wish to show and use the Arrow icons to move them to the right hand pane
- Click Apply to finish