Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Plus (desktop version only)
Note: It is strongly recommended that you create a backup of the database prior to proceeding with the steps below. For information on creating a backup of your database, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to back up and restore an Act! database
- Browse to the contact record that contains the data that you wish to migrate to a custom table, or create a lookup to perform a migration of multiple records into a custom table. For information on creating a lookup, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to perform a lookup in Act!
- Click Custom Tables > Data Import > Migrate from Contacts
- On the Custom Table Selection screen, select the custom table you wish to import records to from the drop-down
- Under “Migrate data from:”, select whether you want to import data from Current Contact Lookup, Current Contact, or All Contacts, then click Next
- On the Map Contact Fields screen, map the required Act! fields to the Custom Table Fields
- Click Next twice to begin the import process
- Click Finish at the end of the wizard