- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
Rows create the structure of your template and work as containers for holding the content your readers will see and/or interact with. They are used to break down your template into organized sections, and can be made up of 1-4 columns. Before you can place any content blocks into your template, you must make sure that a row exists for it first. By default, all templates have at least one row, but you may wish to add more, or edit the properties of an existing row.
Adding a Row to your template
- From the Templates screen in Act! Marketing Automation, open the template you wish to add rows to
- On the right-hand side of the template editor, click the Rows tab
- Choose the row that has the desired number of columns
- Click and drag the chosen row type over to the template layout
Note: A thick blue line with the words “Drag it here” will appear when you have dragged it over a place where you are able to drop it.
- Drop the row above or under an existing row as desired
- Click Save when you’re done to save the changes
After you add the row, you will need to add a content block to it. For additional information on using the Drag & Drop template editor, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to use the Drag & Drop template editor in Act! Marketing Automation