Question: How do I change the default background colors for Drag & Drop templates in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
- From the Templates screen in Act! Marketing Automation, open the template you wish to edit.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the Settings tab.
- For the “Background color” option, choose the color you wish to use as the default overall background color or enter the hex code for your brand's color after the #.
- For the “Content area background color” option, choose the color you would like to use in the area where the content will be displayed
- Click save
Once saved, these default colors will apply for all new rows added to the template, as well as any rows that you have not specifically defined background colors and content background colors for.