How can I edit the message that appears when clicking 'Unsubscribe'?
Product Family: Act! Marketing Automation
You can manage the information that recipients see after clicking on an 'Unsubscribe' link in your email as follows:
- From within Act! Marketing Automation click 'Admin'.
- Click ‘What would you like?’, select 'Unsubscribe Designer' and then click 'Go'.
- Edit the Header and Footer as needed: for example, adding your company's logo to the header of the page along with your custom message.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the designer view
- Click 'Test Unsubscribe Page' to see how how the changes made will appear to your recipients.
Note: it is not possible to edit the text on the button the recipient will need to click to unsubscribe.