- Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the login page for ACT! Premium for Web. (Contact your ACT! Premium for Web administrator for your Web page)
- Login to your ACT! Premium for Web database.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Preferences. The Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears.
- Click Scheduling. The Scheduling Preferences -- Web Page Dialog appears:
- To set default options for each type of Activity, use the following steps:
- Click the Activity Type you would like to change default settings for.
- Use the drop-down list to set the default Priority to Low, Medium Low, Medium, Medium High, or High.
- Use the drop-down list to set the Ring alarm field to No alarm, or the designate an amount of time prior to the activity that you would like the alarm to ring: From 0 (zero) minutes to 30 days.
- Use the drop-down list to set the default Duration of the activity: From 0 (zero) minutes to 30 days.
- Enable the Default to timeless option if you would like all activities of this type to be timeless.
- Enable the Automatically roll over to today option if you would like un-cleared activities of this type to roll over.
- Use the drop-down list to set the When clearing activities to display when cleared as Strikeout or Gray in your calendar.
- Enable Play system beep for alarms option to sound an audio warning for activities.
- Enable the Enable activity conflict checking option to have ACT! check your calendar for conflicts when scheduling activities.
- Enable Make new activities public option to allow all new activities to be public.
- Enable Send activity e-mail to users option to automatically send activity information to other ACT! users through your e-mail system.
- Enable Create separate activities when scheduling with multiple contacts option to have ACT! create separate activities for each user scheduled with the activity.
After making the needed changes for your customization click OK to save, or click Cancel to discard your changes.
Note: For information on all the available User Preferences, please refer to the following Knowledge Base Answer:
Answer ID: User Preferences Settings in ACT! Premium for Web