This issue will occur when the MaxPages property for the envelope, label or report template is set to 5.
Avery label templates known to be affected include
To configure your envelope, label or report template(s) to print more than five pages, follow the steps below:
Note: The following example uses the Avery 8663 label template. However, you can follow the basic steps in this procedure when this issue occurs with envelope or report templates as well.
- Click the File menu, and then click Print. The Print dialog box appears.
- Click Labels from the Printout Type column, click your label from the Paper Type column, and then click Edit Template. Your label template opens in the Report Designer.
- If the Properties window is not visible on the right side of the Report Designer, click the View menu, and then click Properties Window.
- Click the drop-down arrow near the top of the Properties window, scroll up and click the <label_name> Report item.
- In the Behavior section, click into the value (right) side of the MaxPages property, and change the value from 5 to 0. Configuring this property to 0 pages will allow an unlimited number of label pages to print.