After creating new Custom Table records, you find that these are not show in some list or tab views for the custom table.
- Check for filters applied to the Custom Table view.
- If the issue persists, it may be resolved by running the attached dbfixer utility on your database. This utility resolves an issue with the Act! OLEDB functionality, which can prevent Custom Table views from displaying data as expected.
To run this fix, please follow the steps below:
- Create a backup of your Act! database (See the article How to backup and restore an Act! database)
- On the database server, close Act!
- At the bottom of this article is an attachment for DBFixer_2110_OLEDBGeo.exe, right click this and choose Save Link As... and save this to your desktop
- Double click the file on your desktop
- Read and accept the disclaimer message to continue
- From the Database Name dropdown, select the required database
- Click Apply Fix
- Click OK once the process completes
- Restart Act!, and verify that your Custom Table data now appears