Issue: The Act! Link for Accounting allows a number new Act! fields to be created relating to Accounts, Sales Orders and Invoices. If any of these fields are added and then removed, it is not possible to re-add them to the database.
This issue can be resolved by running the attached dbfixer utility on your database. Steps to run this utility are below:
1. Create a backup of your Act! database (See the article How to backup and restore an Act! database)
2. On the database server, close Act!
3. At the bottom of this article is an attachment for DBFixer_2110_Plugins.exe, right click this and choose Save Link As... and save this to your desktop
4. Double click the file on your desktop
5. Read and accept the disclaimer message to continue
6. From the Database Name dropdown, select the required database
7. Click Apply Fix
8. Click OK once the process completes
9. Restart Act!, and verify that you can successfully create your Act! Link for Accounting fields