Question: What Notifications can I Receive Regarding my Marketing Automation Drip Marketing Campaigns?
Product Family: Act! Growth Suite
Tier: Professional, Premier, Ultimate
When setting up your Act! Marketing Automation Drip Marketing campaigns, it is possible to receive email notifications regarding that campaign. Specifically, a user can set up a list of email addresses that they want to keep informed whenever each step of the drip marketing campaign is completed.
You can also choose to send an Excel file via email to the notification recipients at the same time. This Excel file will contain a list of all the contacts that have been added to the campaign. The list will include all of the contacts added at the initial launch of the campaign, and any new members added using campaign sync (if you have enabled that option).
Accessing the Feature:
In order to set up your notifications for an individual campaign, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Drip Marketing section of AMA.
- Find the campaign you wish to receive notifications for, then click Open.
- Click the Actions menu in the top right corner, and choose Notifications.
- Tick the option for Enabled Notifications, and optionally if you wish to receive an Excel spreadsheet of added contacts, tick the Attach List option.
- Enter the Email Addresses you wish to be notified in the Notifications field. You may add multiple email addresses in this field. To do so, enter your first email address, then click the Enter key and continue this process until all desired email addresses are added.
- Click Save.