Question: How can I view the results of my landing page completions in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
Now that you have created your landing page, you need to see how it is performing. Viewing the results of your landing page gives you insight into who is interacting with your form and gives you more information for your sales team to strike up a conversation.
To view these results:
- Navigate to Act! Marketing Automation and select the Landing Pages menu item.
- Open the landing page that you would like to see results for.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select View Results.
You will be directed to your overall results page where the following items will be displayed:
- Email Address
- Submitted Date
- CRM ID
- History ID
You can filter these overall results by date by selecting a date range located under the Submitted Date column. This will allow you to filter how far back you want to see your form results. Simply select your date range using the calendar icon then click the funnel icon and choose Between (you can also filter "not between", which will exclude that date range from your results).
Drill into individual results
To see more information on each individual submission, click the pencil icon on the far left column beside the entry you wish to see. Once on this page you will see some additional information for that submission:
- Basic Information: This is going to expound on the results displayed in the main view results page.
- Form Details: This will give you the display names and column names that you have set up for your landing page and enables you to easily see the fields each column is mapping back to in Act!.
Exporting the data
To export the data of your overall View Results page:
- Navigate to the View Results page of the landing page.
- Click Actions and select Export.
- Set the date range you wish to see data for using the calendar icons.
- Click the Export button.
- Once the file is ready to download you will see a Pick Up File button appear. Click this and an Excel file of your results will be downloaded to your computer.