Question: What is the landing pages survey report in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
The Survey Report in Act! Marketing Automation landing pages is a feature that allows you to compare the data of your landing pages using your choice of several different graph types. Any landing page that has captured data from form completions will have data available on the survey report. You as the user also have the choice of which type of graph you would like to display data for each question on your form.
First, you need to select which type of graph you would like your different questions to display. To get started:
- Navigate to your Landing Pages menu item within Act! Marketing Automation.
- Open any existing Landing Page from your library.
- Click the Form step in your flow designer and from the drop down select Edit Form then click Go.
Now, you will want to decide which questions from your form you would like to see comparison data for in the form of a graph. For example, you may have a Drop Down type question in your form and you would like to see a graph comparing which answer choices were most often to least often selected. On the flip side, you may not need to see graph data on a Single Textbox question like First Name.
Once you have planned out which questions you would like comparison data for:
- Open one of your selected questions by clicking the Pencil icon above the question.
- Once in the question editor, navigate to the Survey Graph Type dropdown field.
- Select one of the three Graph Types that you would like to show for that question.
- At the top of the page, click Actions and select Save and Return.
Repeat this process for all additional questions in your form that you would also like to see comparison data for. Once you have completed this and are back on your form's Layout page with your questions listed, click the Actions drop down and select Save & Return.
Now that you are back on the flow designer page, click Actions and select Survey Report. You will be taken to your survey page that will now contain graphs on all questions that you edited to display on this page.
Exporting the Survey Report
You may also export this data to a PDF file. While you are on the Survey Report page, click the Actions drop down and select Export to PDF. And that's it!