Question: How do I Delete a Contact Record in Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
1. Open the Act! Companion app and tap the icon on the bottom of the screen to view your Contacts List. Alternatively use the act! menu in the top left corner then tap Contacts in the navigation bar.
2. Locate the Contact you wish to delete and swipe it toward the left of the screen.
3. Now tap the Delete button and tap Yes to confirm the deletion.
NOTE: This deletion is permanent and cannot be undone once you tap Yes.
1. Alternatively, if you are in the Details view of a Contact record, tap the Pencil icon in the bottom right corner to begin editing the contact:
2. To delete the contact, tap the Trashcan icon in the bottom right corner of the edit screen:
3. Confirm that you wish to delete the contact by tapping the Delete button.
NOTE: This deletion is permanent and cannot be undone once you tap Delete.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion