How do I send to more than one group in my Act! Marketing Automation campaign?
Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Act! Marketing Automation
When creating a new AMA campaign, you are asked to select one group during the campaign setup. If you would like to include more groups to send your campaign to, then you can add additional groups after the campaign has been created.
*Please read merge field limitation at the end of this article*
To add more groups to send your campaign to:
- Open the AMA campaign that you wish to add additional groups to. Note: The campaign must be in draft mode or paused to add additional groups.
- Click the Actions drop down and select Inclusion Lists.
- In the drop down next to the Groups drop down, select the additional group you would like to send this campaign to. Once selected, click Add Include List.
- You will see the group now displayed below the drop downs. You can continue to add as many additional groups as you want, there is no limit.
- Once you have your additional groups added, click the Return button to be taken back to your campaign flow.
Note on using Merge Tags when sending to additional groups
If you add an include lists that is a different list type (personal list), then the merge fields will not work correctly for the additional lists. The merge fields will only work for the main list. If you add additional lists that are of the same list type, however, then merge fields will continue to work.
For instructions on adding Exclusion Lists to your campaign, read the article below: