Question: How do I add and manage Folders in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
In addition to smart tags, we also give you the ability to create folder to help organize your templates, campaigns and landing pages. The folder creation tool can only be accessed by an admin user, but selecting which folder to place a new campaign can be done by any user.
To create and manage your folders:
- From within the Marketing Automation menu item, select Admin (only admin users can see this menu item).
- From the "What would you like?" dropdown, select Account - Folders then click Go.
- On your folders page, select the library that you would like to add folders to in the drop down. You can select Templates, Campaigns, Landing Pages and Assets (depending on your subscription level, some of these may not be an option).
- Use the instructional guide on the right side of the page to create new, delete, rename and re-arrange folders.
Once all of your folders are created, there are two ways to add your campaigns to your folders.
Adding a new template, campaign, landing page to a folder:
- Create a new template, campaign or landing page
- In the setup, once you have your folders created in the admin tool, you will now see a dropdown to select which folder to place your campaign in.
Adding existing templates, campaigns and landing pages to folders:
- If you already have existing campaigns that you would like to add to your folders, first navigate to your library.
- Next, if you re not already in Grid View, click Actions > Grid View to switch to this view.
- From here you can drag and drop any campaign from your library into any existing folders. Your folders will be displayed on the left side of the page.