Question: How do I add and manage Teams in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
The teams tool allows you to organize your users within Act! Marketing Automation and filter content (templates, campaigns, landing pages and assets) created by those teams. This makes it easier when searching for campaigns that were created by certain users and the team that user belongs to.
To create your teams and assign your users to these teams:
- Navigate to Marketing Automation and select the Admin menu item. Only admin users will have access to this.
- From the "What would you like?" dropdown, select Account - Teams then click Go.
- To create a team, click Actions > Create Team.
- Give this team a name and description, once done click Save.
- Next, you will add your users to this team. The list of users shown are all users from Act! CRM. To add simply highlight a user and click the arrow to move them into the team field. If you would like to add all of your users to a single team, check the All Users checkbox. Once you are done adding your users, click Actions > Save and Return.
Once you have your teams created with the appropriate users added to each team, you can now use teams to filter your library when searching for a template, campaign, landing page or asset. By selecting a particular team, you are filtering to view all campaigns created by any of the users in that team.
To filter by teams:
- Navigate to your template, campaign, landing page or asset library.
- If you are not already in List View, click Actions > List View to make the switch.
- Using the filter settings on the right side of the page, select the team whose campaigns you wish to see.
- Click Apply to run your selected filters.