Symptom: Error: "The From email address domain must match your sending domain" when attempting to send a test email from a template in Act! Marketing Automation
- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
This message will be received when sending a test email if the From Email field is using a different domain than what you have registered for use in the Admin section of AMA.
Firstly, check the domains that you have registered for use with AMA. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open Act! and click the Marketing Automation section.
- Click Admin in the top menu of AMA.
- In the dropdown list, select Account - Email Domains and click Go.
- Check the domains that you have listed here, for example:
- Now click on Email Templates in the top menu of AMA.
- Choose to edit one of your existing templates.
- From the Actions menu, click Send a Test.
- Check that the From Email field matches one of your enabled domains.