Question: How do I uninstall the ACT7 instance from Microsoft SQL Server 2019
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: v24 and higher
Third Party: Microsoft SQL Server 2019
Note: The following information is provided as a convenience. Act! does not provide support for Microsoft Products. The steps below only remove the ACT7 instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2019. For more information on this topic, go to www.microsoft.com.
- Click Start > Control Panel
- In Programs and Features, locate and right-click Microsoft SQL Server 2019 (64-bit), then select Uninstall/Change
- In the window that appears, click the Remove option
- Under Instance to remove features from: ensure ACT7 is chosen, then click Next
- In the Select Features screen, Under ACT7, check the box next to Database Engine Services, ensure this is the only box checked, then click Next
- On the Ready to Remove screen, click Remove
- After the uninstall is complete, click Close, then reboot your machine